- Talked about the life cycles of plants and identified different stages in the learning garden
- Visited the perennial garden
- tasted some raspberries
- harvested some herbs for our snack
- Everyone got to hold a chicken and we collected their eggs
- For snack we made an egg scramble with swiss chard, oregano, thyme, and chives
- we used our solar powered outdoor kitchen to scramble the eggs
- Played seed speculation
- a fun running game the involves figuring out which conditions are best for a seed to grow
- Planted sunflower seeds
- Dissected a squash
- Watered the learning garden
- Played drip-drip-drop
The garden explorers made an egg scramble today also, but theirs had dill, kale, basil, garlic, lambs quarters, purslane, and plantain… delicious!
See everyone tomorrow!